Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki 1 & 2 Training Information
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a gentle form of energy healing that promotes the body’s natural ability to heal itself. The word Rei-ki is composed of the words “Rei,” which means “universal life” and “ki” which means “energy”. Ki is the same as Chi in Chinese, Prana in Sanskrit and Ti or Ki in Hawaiian; and science calls it biofield energy. It has been given many names by various cultures.
Ki is life energy. It is also known as the vital life force or the universal life energy. This is a non-physical energy that animates all living things. Reiki is a special kind of Ki. It is Ki that is guided by spiritual consciousness, and is defined as spiritually guided life energy. This is a meaningful interpretation of the word Reiki. It more closely describes the experience most people have of it rather than requiring the direction of the practitioner.
There are many kinds of healing energy. All healing energy has Ki or life energy as one of its important parts. All healers use life energy or Ki, but not all use Reiki. Reiki is a special kind of healing energy that can only be channeled by someone who has been attuned to it.
What is Holy Fire III?
Holy Fire has no lineage in the usual meaning of this word. No physical person originally did this. Therefore you can say that the lineage of Holy Fire Reiki starts with God/source. Also, it is passed on directly by God/source to each student. The word holy has its root meaning to be whole and complete and is used in this way. Holy Fire Reiki is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
The Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
• Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up
• Always respects free will
• Heals deeply and quickly without distress
• Heals relationships and interactions with others
• Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way
• Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of the experience
• Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth
• One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined nurturing
• Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective
These qualities are present in 1 & 2 and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes
What does Reiki Level 1 Include?
• Introductions and grounding meditation
• History and definition of Reiki
• Meditation experiences used to prepare for Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Placements
• Vision boards (to set intentions and manifest life’s goals)
• Reiki 1 Placement
• Reiki techniques & hands-on practice
• Code of ethics, Reiki session forms, explanation of energy exchange
• Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki 1 Certificate (with student name & signed by teacher)
What does Reiki Level 2 Include?
• Introductions & grounding meditation
• Reiki 1 review
• Reiki 2 Defined
• Learn about the mental, emotional and distance symbols and how to draw them
• Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki 2 Placement
• Symbol exercises revisit vision boards!
• Reiki hands-on practice
• Metaphysical workshop: how to use Oracle/Tarot cards, sound healing, crystals, etc in your sessions
• Information on pre-requisites for Level ART/Master Level
• Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki 2 Certificate (if taking both, certificate will say “Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki 1 & 2”)